I have some seriously great news…
This Christmas after 7 whole years, I get to go to Seattle and Oregon for 3 and 1/2 weeks to see my family, and a new baby cousin- squeeee!! It will be so exciting to see family and stay with them in a holiday home on a lake in Oregon for Christmas. (Don’t get me started on having Christmas me New Year’s in America!)
The U.S is definitely a place to visit, and I am counting down the days until we go! I love the whole culture, quirkiness lifestyle there.
But since there is so much I want to do and see, I thought I would write a bucket list of all the things I want to accomplish whilst I am there (some of them have already been booked to do yay):
- Shop in a mall
- Get my Sea Hawks style nails done
- Go Christmas shopping
- Go on an oudoor ice skating rink like you see in movies
- Go to Dairy Queen
- Drink Root Beer floats
- Go out with my Grandma in her yellow car (like I did when I was 6 years old)
- Go to a very American one-of-a-kind resteraunt
- Visit Judah Smith’s church
- Visit Seattle
- Visit my mum’s old High School
- See the Needle
- Go fishing with Uncle
- Go on a speed boat
This could go on for a while, so I will stop it there..
I will have to do a ‘holiday in photos’ post, so watch out for that!