Do you ever feel like there is just so many makeup products out there that you just cant afford to buy when you feel like they are essentials? I do.
But, I then tried to think about what the makeup essentials for me are. I feel like there are only a few makeup essentials that every girl needs without having to go out and buy a ton of makeup to achieve a flawless makeup look that you could otherwise achieve with only a few makeup products.
I then put together a list of my ultimate makeup essentials which are:
- foundation- I feel foundation gives the face full coverage, hiding certain blemishes and also provides a smooth, clear surface.
- concealer- Concealer always helps lighten up the face, illuminating it and hiding blemishes. I can never go out not putting on a bit of concealer!
- mascara- Mascara is one of my favourites! It opens up the eyes whilst adding volume and length to the your eyelashes. It always makes me feel a bit prettier just wearing mascara.
- bronzer-I would say I can go a bit bronzer-happy when it comes to applying bronzer aha! It is to me an essential as it gives color, and shape to your face whilst making you look a bit more tanned.
- blush-Blush is great for adding color to your cheeks which looks natural at the same time.
- lip balm/ lip gloss- I think lip gloss and lip balm are my favorite things to use on my lips because it looks natural, the balm is moisturizing and literally goes with any makeup look!
I feel like these makeup products really gives a natural, beautiful look without having to spend lots of money on lots of products.
I have got the following products which I thought I should share. I also thought that it would be beneficial and helpful that I showed high-end makeup and drug store makeup that works well also.
The Bare Minerals Blush in the shade Enchanted
The Bobbi Brown concealer is in the shade Ivory
The Rimmel Foundation is in the number 25 (which has turned out to be too dark for me)
The Rimmel Mascara is the Scandal Eyes
The Benefit is the They’re Real.
I hope that this helped and that you found it interesting.